International Traveler Guide To CTUK Partners and Passengers
Important highlights from The UK Government's COVID-19 recovery strategy
In light of developments regarding COVID-19, we want to proactively provide details and additional transparency around international traveling to UK. We would urge you to convey this message to all the international travellers planning to visit the UK in the near future.
Following are some important highlights from The UK Government's COVID-19 recovery strategy:
- In order to keep overall levels of infection down and in line with many other countries, the Government will introduce a series of measures and restrictions at the UK border.
- The Government will require all international arrivals to supply their contact and accommodation information.
- They will also be strongly advised to download and use the NHS contact tracing app.
- The Government will require all international arrivals not on a short list of exemptions to self-isolate in their accommodation for fourteen days on arrival into the UK.
- The international travellers will be required to self-isolate themselves in accommodation arranged by the Government.
- Currently the Government is working on the dates when these measures will come into force and further details, and guidance, will be set out shortly, and the measures and list of exemptions will be kept under regular review.
Our partners and passengers have always been our first priority. So, we request you and passengers to refer The UK Government's plan to rebuild to understand things in detail. Page 29 contains the specifics on international travel.